Join us as we immerse ourselves in the beauty of Elephant Hill which is one of the most favorite hiking destinations in the Aberdare Ranges. It is also the most preferred pre-hike for those planning to do higher mountains like Mt Kenya or Kilimanjaro.
This is a 6-8 hour moderately-tough hike, It stands at an altitude of 3600m asl. You will be hiking through pristine environment which gets better as you get higher. The view from the peak which falls at the cloud level is literally BREATHTAKING.
Citizens: Ksh 3400
Residents: Ksh 4700
Non Residents: 66 USD
Citizens: Ksh 1800
Residents: Ksh 3300
Non-Residents: 50 USD
TO BE PROVIDED
-Round trip Transport
ITEMS TO CARRY
-Original ID/ Passport
-Sunglasses, hat/cap and Sunscreen.
1. MPESA Till No 258667 (Buy goods and services option)
2. KCB Account no- 1199959278 Acc name-Active Motion
COVID-19 Safety Requirements :
1. Hand sanitizers will be provided.
2. Temperature checks in the morning.
3. Social Distancing is highly recommended for all adventurers.
4. Ensure you carry your own snacks, water, avoid hugs and handshakes.
We shall be meeting opposite International Lifehouse next to Hilton Hotel, Kencom side at 5:00 am
Cell: 0723419114, 0700777419, 0722342386